Shrimp curry recipe
- 1 cup of large shrimp,
- 1 cup of chicken stock,
- Cornflower 2 tablespoons,
- According to the salt,
- Oil 2 table spoons,
- Half teaspoon of testing salts,
- White soy sauce 1 teaspoon,
- Cut cube by half cup,
- Raw lanka 2/3,
- Garlic 1,
- Carrots cut into half a cup of cubes,
- Mashroom slices are less than half cup,
- Cut half cup of badhakafi cubes
First heat the pan and give it all the ingredients except shrimp,
cornflower, soy sauce and lanka. 2 minutes shake the shrimp.
Cover for 3 minutes. Once again with chicken stock and wait for it to heat. Pour the Cornflower into the water slowly. After cooking, give it to crabalska, soy saos, salt and testing salts. Take it down from the oven after 1 minute.
If you do not like the mushroom, you do not have to give it.
Serve hot and serve hot.